Samuel S. Fleisher Art Memorial719 Catherine St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
The Samuel S. Fleisher Art Memorial is the oldest tuition-free art school in the United States.
Fleshier offers workshops for kids and teens in a variety of subjects; Four week sessions are available.
Nearby Cultural Institutions:
- Mario Lanza Institute (609 feet SW)
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Charles Santore Branch (652 feet S)
- Mother Bethel A.M.E Church (0.33 miles NE)
- John's Water Ice (309 feet S)
- Goldstein's Boy's & Men's Wear (601 feet SE)
- Atomic City Comics (0.22 miles NE)