Sew Philly800 S 8th St
Philadephia, PA 19147
Age Group: 5-14
At Sew Philly, summer camp being offered for kids interested in learning to sew and fashion design. This is not your traditional arts and crafts camp! At Sew Philly summer camp, hosted at Butcher's Sew Shop in the Italian Market neighborhood, kids explore their imagination through sewing, handwork, and fashion design.
The camp gives boys and girls an introduction to all things sewing: stitching, fabric selection, bobbins, sewing machines, working with patterns and more. Creativity is encouraged!
Prices start at $375 for a full week and discounts are available for siblings.
Sew Philly also offers After School programs and other kids classes. Check the website for the latest schedule.
Nearby Cultural Institutions:
- Samuel S. Fleisher Art Memorial (394 feet E)
- Mario Lanza Institute (754 feet SE)
- Free Library of Philadelphia, Charles Santore Branch (844 feet SE)
- John's Water Ice (586 feet SE)
- Goldstein's Boy's & Men's Wear (993 feet SE)
- Yesterday's Treasure (0.21 miles N)