center city schools

St. Mary's Interparochial School

Saint Mary’s Interparochial School, founded in 1782, is a Catholic elementary school of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, located in the heart of the historic district. St. Mary’s challenges its diverse student body to grow morally, academically and socially into passionate, confident, and Christ-centered leaders of the 21st century. The curriculum of study provides a basic framework in the academic areas of religion, mathematics, language arts, social studies, science, the fine arts, physical education and technology.

To view this interactive map, please follow the link below to install adobe flash player.

Get Adobe Flash player

search for directions on Google Maps »

 

key info
5th St & Locust St
Philadelphia, PA 19106

P: 215-923-7522
View Website »
 
Elementary School, K-8

Jeanne Meredith
Principal
 
© 2015 Center City District / Central Philadelphia Development Corporation
Center City District Central Pennsylvania Development Corporation